Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Feeling a little...

Photobucket
image source - pinterest

Feeling a little under the weather this week, nothing worse than having a catch in your throat and coughing every few minutes. Not only is it annoying for myself but I can tell I'm currently not the most popular person at work haha :P (and rightly so!)

A few things that have made this week a-ok...

My lovely Mum dropping of a "care pack" of chicken noodle soup, cold + flu tablets and some vix
♥ Getting tucked in for the night by my cutie boyfriend hehe, was lovely to be looked after.. naww warm fuzzies
Learning a new crocheting technique woo!! (Have you checked out Ravelry - a knit and crochet community - you have to "sign up" to gain access [it's free] but it is a great resource for stitch mistress' out there...I've taken note of a few patterns I'd like to crochet in the future)
Watching the latest episode of True Blood...I can't believe Season 5 is almost over :: cries blood tears ::
Replacing 74.9% of my body water with tea.. nothing better than having a hot tea to warm you up. Currently on high rotation: normal black tea with no sugar, green tea and english breakfast.
Knowing the weekend is just around the corner teehee! 

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Ravelry will change your life!

    Hope you're feeling better soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm slowly feeling better - nothing more tea and a naughty snack can't fix!! haha

      I had a quick look at your Ravelry post. I'll definitely have to start using it more, looks like a great little community! :-)

      Delete