Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello and Welcome x

Hello and welcome to my little blog of craft, design, lifestyle (and most importantly SQUIRRELS!! haha)
My name is Amy and I'm 24 years old living in regional Victoria, Australia. I spend my time hanging out with my lovely boyfriend, Mr M. (mostly at the footy and watching our fav tv shows), painting my nails, reading and dreaming of having my own craft line.

aboutme

In 2009 I graduated from a Bachelor of Visual Arts - Graphic Design/Multimedia, and I am currently working as a GD for a national Pet Retailer (yep.. puppies.. LOTS of puppies) - while I unfortunately don't get to play with puppies and kittens all day (DREAM JOB!) I do get to design a lot of interesting and varied projects. My job keeps me busy 9-5 but outside those hours I absorb myself in the creative and lovely world of blogging! For a couple of years I've had the craft and blogging spark inside of me and have finally decided 2012 is the year it's going to burn bright 

I hope you find my creative findings, lifestyle ramblings and weekly squirrel updates (I am TOTALLY not joking about that) interesting and down the track, inspiring!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment